Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

So last year Trent and I had a pretty uneventful Halloween. We didn't get costumes or go out. I'm pretty sure it involved Trent, Paige and I indulging in some Graham Canyon Creamery Ice Cream and watching a not so scary movie. This year was a little different. We ended up going to a Halloween party one of our friends threw so it was a great time. We also were lucky enough to have Skyler and Kaitlin and new baby Caleb in town to hang out with a little bit!

A fun night at Trafalga
A cute little bear
Trent and I were Peter Pan and Captain Hook. We were pretty excited to find this wig for Trent



Here we are with Katlin and Skyler before they left to drive home to AZ and they were nice enough to let us see Caleb in his cute horse costume


Also just wanted to also wish everyone a Happy Nevada Day! I miss Las Vegas and wish Trent would let me move back some day but regardless it will always be home!!

Also a little shout out to my family who went to Disneyland this weekend without me. After the hundreds (literally, probably hundreds) of times my mom has ridden Splash Mountain, she never fails to give a great reaction for the camera. I just wanted to share how awesome she is with everyone. This picture made me laugh when my dad sent it to me.

P.S. Is it bad that I currently have Christmas music playing? Too soon?

5 comments:

  1. cuuute halloween pictures! I love your costumes! :) Gotta love Nevada day! I miss it there.. it was good to see you the other night girl! love ya!

    --Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla!!

    This post made me happy from start to finish! LOVED the halloween costumes! Those photos of Trent are priceless! Your kids will love them :) I am so glad that you guys got some family to come visit as well!

    That pic of your mom is to freaking die for!! Love her!

    Well we miss you guys and need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is too cute! I love it!!
    Kayla, you make the cutest peter pan ever! You also look drop dead gorgeous in the picture with your scarf, along with every other picture you are in! I am glad you had a good Halloween!! Hang out soon? It is not too early to be playing Christmas music:) I thought of you while I was in Vegas on National Nevada day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've started listening to Christmas music as well, so I am in agreement! I also love that you guys dressed up for Halloween! I still have not yet been able to get Shawn to dress up in our 8 years of marriage, so cudos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so alike!! When can I see you???? We should do a girls lunch on Saturday or something!

    ReplyDelete